Report To: Technical Director
Type: Part time
Starting Date: Immediately
Wages: – based on qualifications and experience
Position Summary: Team Head Coach or assistant coach
Halton Hawks FC (HHFC) is a Not-for-Profit Soccer Club established in Milton in 2002.
The HHFC is an affiliate Member of the Town of Milton, sanctioned member of the Ontario Soccer Association and The Peel Halton Soccer Association to operate as a Youth Recreation and Competitive Soccer Club in Milton.
The HHFC is looking to fulfill the Part-Time Position of Soccer Coaches.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidates shall be conducting the following:
· Live within 30 km from Milton. Has strong desire and experience working with children
· Solid soccer experience as a player and as a coach.
· Be able to commit to 6 hours /week. Plus, weekend games.
· Be reliable, patient, and out-going
· Has passion for sports and physical activity
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
· Keep parents and players engaged and connected to the team. Follow the HHFC curriculum and focus on player development.
· Follow the HHFC coaching curriculum.
· Coordinate and manage team, players, and parents.
· A clean Police Check Qualification
· English (Arabic will be a bonus).
· Minimum two years coaching experience.
· Up to date OSA coaching certifications.
o Learn to Train OR Soccer for Life
o And all the necessary Online Modules
HHFC will provide:
· Attractive wages based on experience and qualifications.
· Coaching support.
· Provide age specific curriculum.
· Ongoing Coaching education and support
· Provide all the necessary coaching equipment.
· Coach uniforms.
· Commission for soliciting new players to HHFC.
· Opportunity to travel to Tranmere Rover or the US
· **Subsidize future coaching courses – Terms and conditions apply.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and title the email CoachatHHFC
Halton Hawks FC thanks all applicants but only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.